Kula Cruise Fitness Retreat
Bali, Lombok & the Gili Islands.
July 22 – 28, 2017.
Fitness – Mobility/Yoga – Cruising – Swimming – Snorkelling – Beaches – Relaxing – Island Hopping – Exploring – Delicious Food
Do you want to…
- Workout in paradise, on the rooftop and sandy beaches, as the sun rises or sets?
- Cruise the waters between Bali and Lombok on a traditional sailing boat?
- Jump into the ocean and swim or snorkel in the sunshine?
- Swing in a hammock or relax on day beds?
- Enjoy delicious fresh food and Indonesian cooking classes?
- Experience a unique adventure with like minded people?
Then join our Fitness Cruise July 22 – 28.
Limited to 15 people – book now to secure your spot in paradise.
(Quote ‘Kula Yoga’ on the notes in your booking)
Cruising Bali, Lombok and the Gili Islands.
- We will be island hopping between Bali, the Gili Islands, Lombok and the Secret Islands.
- Plenty of time will be available for you to swim, snorkel and relax on the beaches.
- There are day beds and hammocks on the boat for you to put your feet up.
- An Indonesian cooking class will also be offered on board.
- Check out our itinerary.
6 nights accommodation on board our traditional sailing boat.
- There are limited double, twin and triple share cabins available. And one bunk room for four people.
- The lovely cabins are clean and comfortable with air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms.
- Check out the cabins and pricing options.
Daily fitness classes.
- Fitness sessions to suit all levels and abilities, everyone welcome. 2 sessions will be offered each day. They will be early morning and afternoon/sunset sessions.
- We will assist you to explore your fitness, and some yoga/mobility.
3 meals per day.
- The cook on board will provide us with buffets offering plenty of options for meat eaters and
- There will be a mix of Indonesian dishes as well as western food.
- Fresh fruit, tea and purified spring water will also be readily available.
What’s not included:
- Flights and travel insurance: We require all guests to purchase travel insurance to protect against cancellation, medical costs & loss of property.
- Transfers to and from Denpasar airport to Serangan Bay, Bali: Serangan Harbour, our departure point, is a 20 minute taxi ride from the airport.
Limited Space. Maximum number of guests: 15