We offer class styles to suit your mood, needs and experience. All classes cater to all levels, however we recommend a Basics class for those new to yoga – we slow down the poses, there’s no heat, and you will be in a smaller group for more attention from our expert teachers.
- Basics is perfect for those new to yoga or wanting a slower paced flow class without the heat.
- We focus on correct alignment and technique to build a strong foundation.
- Basics will help you strengthen and stretch to stabilise and release the body while calming the mind.
- Practiced in a regular temperature room in our smaller studio space for more hands on adjustments and personalised attention from the teacher.
- The class may include simple sun salutations, standing and balancing, seated, twisted and strengthening poses.
- Catered to all levels however beginners will love the slower pace and extra focus on technique.
- For our Hot Yoga class we turn the heat up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
- The heat allows the body to open up and find depth in the poses. The sweat cleanses by bringing toxins to the surface of the body.
- Hot classes will help to lengthen and strengthen muscles, increase focus and balance, and clear the mind.
- The class incorporates breathing exercises, vinyasa sequences, standing, balancing, seated and twisted poses.
- Our Hot yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram sequence.
- Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
- For Power Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 28 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
- Dynamic Power vinyasa flow will help to sculpt your body and release your mind.
- This is a faster paced class that builds cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath for a dynamic full body workout.
- Our power flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
- The class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, seated, twisted and inverted poses.
- Yin yoga is a meditative and slow paced class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility and relaxation.
- Enjoy a deep stretch especially through the hips, pelvis and spine. Yin yoga creates space in your body and stimulates the body’s meridian lines (energy lines).
- Enjoy this gentle class in a welcoming, regular temperature room. Sequencing may include seated, twisted and supported poses held for 2-5 minutes.
- A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes and to balance out an active lifestyle. ‘Yin’ is perfect for those looking for a blissful class to relax and unwind.
Preg: Pre & Postnatal Yoga
- A class specially catered to new mothers and mothers-to-be.
- Prenatal yoga helps to alleviate back and body pains associated with a growing belly. It also improves circulation, balance and increases strength and flexibility.
- Postnatally, yoga is just as important to rebuild, restabilise and reconnect with the body after some huge changes. Yoga promotes functional healing to ensure a faster recovery, strengthening muscles and improving postural alignment.
- Held in our intimate smaller studio room with blocks and bolsters for support. Our pre and post pregnancy yoga class offers a slow flow sequence, standing and seated poses as well as breathing exercises and relaxation.
Yoga With Baby
- A special yoga class for new mums to strengthen, stabilise and stretch with their baby.
- Mums and bubs enjoy moving, breathing and bonding together.
- 5 week rolling course – Start whenever you are ready. Mamas please get your doctor’s clearance before starting.
- For mamas our 5 week course will cover – ‘Core & Pelvic Floor’, ‘Shoulder & Hip Stretch’, ‘Stability, Posture & Tone’, ‘Twists & Inversions’, and ‘Breathing & Meditation’.
- For baby we will explore – ‘Massage & Joint Movement’, ‘Interactive Play & Bonding’, ‘Soothing Techniques to Calm’, ‘Gentle Strengthening for Development’, and ‘Breathing Techniques to Encourage Sleep’.
- Suitable for babies 6 weeks through to crawling.
- It doesn’t matter if your baby is grizzly or unsettled, the classes are friendly, informal and fun. All mums and bubs welcome.