Our price list is below. For new and regular students you can pay at the studio or click on a highlighted pricing option to save time and pay online.
10 Days of Unlimited Yoga for newcomers to the studio.
Attend classes casually with no commitment.
|$25 (concession $20)|
10 class pass
Recommended for yogis practicing 1-2 classes per week. Valid for 6 months.
|$190 (concession $150)|
1 month unlimited yoga
Perfect for yogis practicing at least 2 classes per week. Commitment 1 month.
|$200 (concession $160)|
Kula Tribe - unlimited yoga
Join our tribe. Our best value membership for yogis practicing at least 2 classes per week. Minimum term of 12 weeks. Membership inclusions:
• Unlimited yoga classes
• 20% discount on monthly in-house workshops
• Free mat hire
• Free sweat towel hire
• Free entry into 30 day challenges
• 25% off initial consultation, 10% off ongoing, at Eastern Osteo
• Local business discounts
|$35/week (concession $30/week)|
12 months upfront
Available for yogis who love to commit to a year of unlimited yoga up front.
|$1500 (concession $1300)|
Yoga With Baby - 5 week course
Available for new mums attending the Yoga With Baby classes only. Valid for the rolling 5 week course.
|Sweat towel hire||$1|
|Bath towel hire||$2|
|Kula drink bottles||$12|
|Herbal tea & filtered water||FREE|
*Terms & Conditions apply – see in studio and online for details.
Please note, to receive concession rates, a valid concession/student/seniors card must be presented before class.
We provide a range of membership options to suit everyone.
- When you first visit the studio you are invited to take advantage of our introductory offer ‘$25 for 10 Days of Unlimited Yoga Classes’. You can sign up online, or arrive 15 minutes early for class to sign up at the studio.
- Once your introductory offer is complete we suggest:
- Joining our Kula Tribe for $35 per week if you are practicing at least 2 classes per week. It’s our best value membership and has a minimum commitment of only 12 weeks.
- Otherwise our 1 month unlimited is perfect for yogis practicing 2 or more classes per week with a shorter commitment.
- We suggest a 10 class pass if you are practicing 1-2 times per week.