2 weeks Yoga for $55
discovery pass – Unlimited in-studio and online
• Enjoy 2 weeks of Unlimited Yoga for $55 ~ In-Studio & Online Classes.
• Available for newcomers via our website or the Kula Yoga Australia app.
• Enjoy all of our class styles ~ Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga.
• New to yoga? We suggest trying a Slow Flow or Yin Yoga class first.
• That being said, all class styles can be modified to your current level.
• Rest if you need to & ask the teacher any questions after class for help.
• Book your classes via our website or app to secure your spot and keep yourself accountable.
• Please note you must cancel any bookings online within 12 hours of the class time if you are unable to attend. We don’t take phone cancellations.
I finally found my community at Kula’s Hawthorn & Hampton studios & numerous yoga retreats.
I have been practicing at Kula Yoga for 10 years and wouldn’t go anywhere else. Everyone is welcome.
My favourite Yoga Studio in Melbourne! I love the clean, large space and the teachers are wonderful.
Real sense of community. One of the finest studios in Melbourne. Class times everyday, easy to book.
Variety of class styles to suit all levels. The ambience in the yoga studio is relaxing and inviting.
Warm & welcoming atmosphere. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a high quality boutique yoga studio.
• Wear comfortable active wear that allows you to move freely.
• We practice yoga with bare feet so please leave your shoes at the door.
• Arrive hydrated, and try to avoid heavy meals 1-2 hours before class.
• You can bring your own yoga mat, otherwise it’s free to use ours for your first class, $1 to hire after that, or purchase a mat at reception.
• Please bring a towel with you for sweaty classes like Hot or Flow, and also to cover our bolsters for Yin yoga, or purchase a towel at reception.
• Please bring a refillable bottle with you or purchase from reception and use our filtered water tap.
• We have modern change room, bathroom and shower facilities available for use before and after class.
• There are lockers available to keep your belongings safe and secure.
• There is a filtered water tap to refill your bottle.
• We also have coconut water available for purchase after class for another healthy way to rehydrate.
• Arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts – the door will be locked when class begins.
• Please take your shoes off at the door and store them in the rack provided.
• There is no talking in the studio room, you are welcome to chat in the waiting area provided.
• Line up the top left corner of your mat with the white mat markers on the studio floor.
• Class is complete once the teacher finishes leading savasana, or final relaxation.
• The teacher will end the class with ‘Namaste’ which you are welcome to repeat back to them.
• Please wipe down your props, pack up and leave the room quietly.
– Please visit our FAQs
Need Some Support?
We’re here to help! Send us a message below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to answer your questions or to help book you in.