– Our introductory offer gives you 6 classes for $50. Choose from Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga.
– You have 3 weeks to use the pass, which starts from the date of your first class.
– We recommend buying your pass online to save you time on arrival at the studio, however you can also arrive 10 minutes early for your first class to purchase at reception.
– The introductory offer is a special gift for newcomers – it can’t be repeated, transferred or extended.
– We encourage newcomers to yoga to start with one of our Slow Flow classes.
– However you are welcome to try any of our class styles as we cater for all levels.
– We give modifications for beginners and variations for those with a regular yoga practice.
– Rest as much as you need to, and ask the teacher any questions after class to help you on your journey.
I recently stumbled upon this hidden gem and I’ve fallen in love, hard! I’m fairly new to practising yoga, and having tried several studios around Melbourne in the past few years, I must say Kula has been the best one so far! The space is stunning, the instructors are all so lovely, genuine and knowledgable, and there are heaps of different classes scheduled throughout the week. Honestly, I’ve never had the urge to practise everyday until I found Kula. Keep up the amazing work, team Kula!
One of the finest studios in Melbourne. Large open space. Teachers are great and there’s a real sense of community. My practice has progressed at Kula as the teachers always encourage me and the classes are creative.
After a full day at work, coming to Kula for an evening sweat sesh is a huge sigh of relief. I love being able to arrive at the lovely inviting space and the cheery faces of the instructors. The hot classes are my favourite and it’s such a pleasure to work through the poses then be able to rest in meditation (and if you’re lucky, a song sung by Steph). It’s the best way to wind down for the evening.
My favourite yoga studio in Melbourne! The teachers are super professional and friendly, and the ambience in the studio is relaxing and inviting.
So lucky that my neighbourhood yoga studio is absolutely amazing with a professional caring team and warm atmosphere. I have enjoyed every class at Kula and am confident that there’ll be many more to come! Thank you to the team and highly recommend to anyone looking for a high quality boutique yoga studio.
– Bookings are highly recommended to secure your spot and keep yourself accountable.
– It’s best to sign up and book through our app or online booking system on our website.
– Please note you must cancel any bookings online within 12 hours of the class time if you are unable to attend. We don’t take phone cancellations.
– Wear comfortable active wear that allows you to move freely.
– We practice yoga with bare feet so please leave your shoes at the door in the rack provided.
– Arrive hydrated, and try to avoid heavy meals 1-2 hours before class.
– You can bring your own yoga mat, otherwise it’s free to use ours for your first class, $1 to hire after that.
– Please bring a towel with you for sweaty classes like Hot or Flow, and also to cover our bolsters for Yin yoga, or purchase a towel at reception.
– You are welcome to bring your refillable bottle with you or purchase from reception and use our filtered water tap.
– We have modern change room, bathroom and shower facilities available for use before and after class.
– There are lockers available to keep your belongings safe and secure.
– There is a filtered water tap to refill your bottle.
– We also have coconut water and kombucha available for purchase after class for another healthy way to rehydrate.
– Arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts – the door will be locked when class begins.
– Please take your shoes off at the door and store them in the rack provided.
– There is no talking in the studio room, you are welcome to chat in the waiting area provided.
– Line up the top left corner of your mat with the white mat markers on the studio floor.
– Class is complete once the teacher finishes leading savasana, or final relaxation.
– The teacher will end the class with ‘Namaste’ which you are welcome to repeat back to them.
– Please pack up and leave the room quietly.
– Please visit our FAQs
Find out More
Would you like to find out more about our special offer or make a booking? Send us a message below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to answer your questions or book you in.