WELCOME TO OUR BALWYN YOGIS
Our beautiful Yoga studio is a quick 12 minute drive from Balwyn on Auburn Road in Hawthorn. We invite all Balwyn Yoga lovers to join our welcoming community right near Balwyn + Balwyn North in Melbourne. Kula Yoga is a specialist Yoga centre offering Hot Yoga as well as Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga.
- We offer an extensive timetable of 37 Yoga classes per week to suit Yoga beginners through to advanced yogis ~ everyone in the local Balwyn area is welcome.
- We are the closest Hot Yoga studio to Balwyn for specialised FIR heated classes to detoxify. Our Hot yoga classes flow rather than a static sequence like Bikram Yoga.
- To sculpt and tone try Flow classes in a warm 27 degree room.
- For long, deep stretching and relaxation we recommended Yin Yoga classes.
- And if you’re a newcomer to Yoga classes we recommend our Slow Flow Yoga class.
- Our expert Yoga teaching team are easily approachable and friendly.
Enjoy 2 Weeks Yoga For $55
Intro Offer - Unlimited in-studio and online
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 12 MINUTES FROM BALYWN
If you live in the Balwyn area and would like to join our Yoga studio you are welcome to sign up for our introductory offer and enjoy ‘6 Yoga Classes for $50’.
You’ll find parking in the surrounding streets or directly out front of the Yoga studio. Click through below to view our studio near Balwyn Yoga timetable and book a class.
BALWYN Yoga VICTORIA Class Types
– For our Hot Yoga class we turn our specialised FIR heaters up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
– Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
– Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
– For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 27 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
– Dynamic power vinyasa flow is a faster paced class building cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath.
– Our Flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
– Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
– Practiced in a comfortable 27 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
– Slow Flow is great for those new to Yoga. It’s the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique to stabilise and build strength.
– Yin Yoga is a static class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility especially the hips and spine.
– Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room to relax and unwind.
– A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes that stimulates the body’s meridians (energy lines) to help balance out an active lifestyle.