WELCOME TO OUR Beaumaris YOGIS
Kula Yoga offers a variety of Yoga classes near Beaumaris for all different levels of experience 7 days a week during the morning, day and night. Our aim is to make Yoga accessible to all, no matter your schedule.
We want our members to not only have the best Yoga experience by supporting your journey no matter where you’re at with your Yoga experience but to achieve optimum wellbeing and health through the many benefits of our Yoga.
Our spacious, light-filled modern Yoga studio is a quick drive from Beaumaris to Hampton. We invite all Beaumaris Yoga lovers and newcomers to join our welcoming Yoga community. Kula Yoga is a specialist Yoga studio offering Hot Yoga, Flow & Slow Flow and Yin Yoga.
Come check out our thriving Yoga community and experience the benefits of Kula Yoga on your mind, body and soul.
See you on the Yoga mat soon!
- For your convenience our Yoga class timetable offers more than 25 classes, 7 days a week, to suit all levels ~ All Beaumaris locals are welcome.
- We are the leading Hot Yoga studio in the Beaumaris area for specialised FIR heated classes to detoxify. Our Hot Yoga classes are dynamic rather than static like Bikram Yoga classes.
- Our Yoga Flow classes are vinyasa based, in a warm welcoming room to help you strengthen and tone.
- For a more restorative class we recommend Yin Yoga to enjoy deep stretches to reduce stress and increase mobility.
- For Beaumaris newcomers to the studio we encourage you to try our Slow Flow Yoga classes if you would like to focus on technique.
- Our experienced teaching Yoga team are dedicated, friendly and knowledgeable and look forward to meeting you at the Yoga studio soon.
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY A SHORT DRIVE FROM Beaumaris
We invite all Beaumaris residents to sign up for our Yoga classes launch offer. You can enjoy ‘6 Classes for $50’.
The studio is located next to Hampton train station with easy parking next to the entrance on Willis Lane.