BENTLEIGH YOGIS, WELCOME TO KULA
Bentleigh Yoga lovers, Yogis and newcomers, we welcome you to our spacious, light-filled yoga studio only 10 minutes away from Bentleigh + Bentleigh East in nearby Hampton. You’re invited to join our active Yoga community. Kula Yoga is a modern Yoga studio offering specialised Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga classes.
- Our Yoga timetable offers you the convenience of 25 Yoga classes, from Monday to Sunday to suit all levels, everyone residing in Bentleigh is welcome.
- We are a leading Hot Yoga class studio in the Bayside & Bentleigh area providing specialised FIR heaters to detoxify during classes. This healthy heat avoids the humidity often experienced in classes such as Bikram Yoga.
- Our dynamic vinyasa Flow classes help you to strengthen and tone, in a warm and welcoming room.
- For a more restorative Yoga option we suggest trying our Yin Yoga classes to experience long, deep holds as you stretch your body and relax your mind.
- If you’re a newcomer to Yoga we encourage you to try our Slow Flow classes if you would like to focus on body positioning, this is the perfect Yoga for beginners.
- Our expert team of teachers are friendly and experienced they are looking forward to meeting you at the Yoga studio near Bentleigh soon.
A YOGA STUDIO NEAR BENTLEIGH – ONLY 10 MINUTES AWAY
If you live in the Bentleigh area in Melbourne and would like to join our Yoga studio, we invite you to sign up for our launch offer and enjoy ‘6 Classes for $50’.
You’ll find us tucked away near Hampton train station, with plenty of parking next to the entrance of the studio on Willis Lane.
BENTLEIGH VIC Yoga Class Types
– For our Hot Yoga class we turn our specialised FIR heaters up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
– Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
– Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
– For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 27 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
– Dynamic power vinyasa flow is a faster paced class building cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath.
– Our Flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
– Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
– Practiced in a comfortable 27 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
– Slow Flow is great for those new to Yoga. It’s the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique to stabilise and build strength.
– Yin Yoga is a static class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility especially the hips and spine.
– Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room to relax and unwind.
– A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes that stimulates the body’s meridians (energy lines) to help balance out an active lifestyle.