Our 30 Day Yoga & Mindfulness challenge is officially open for bookings!
To inspire you to join the challenge we highly recommend reading our latest blog post,
‘A Mindful Revolution‘.
Our launch event will be on Sat May 3 at 11am:
- Kacey will:
– Introduce the challenge, what to expect and the concept of mindfulness.
– Revisit yoga alignment principles with a vinyasa sequence focused on keeping you safe as you start to incorporate a daily practice.
– Lead you through a guided meditation to launch your 30 days of mindfulness.
- The welcome event counts towards your class total. You are also welcome to practice at the 10am class before the launch to start the challenge with a double session.
The 30 Day Challenge will finish on the first day of winter – Sunday June 1.
Limited space available, bookings essential. Full details below. Exciting times ahead!
Kacey & the Kula team
- 30 yoga sessions in 30 days – All classes must be completed at Kula Yoga. You can do a double to make up a class if you miss a day.
- Challenge starts Saturday May 3 – Launch event 11am
- Challenge finishes Sunday June 1 – Welcoming the winter!
- Weekly inspiration emails – To help you explore the different aspects of mindfulness and how to weave them into your world.
- All participants receive a surprise once they complete the challenge successfully!
Please note – All multi class passes and 1, 3 and 6 month unlimited memberships will be put on hold for the challenge and their expiry extended by 30 days. All 12 month and direct debit members can join the challenge for free.
Full payment is needed to secure your spot. No refunds.
Cost: $180 (That’s only $6 per class!)
Limited spots available. Bookings essential.
For more information or to book your spot please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 1300 992 133.
Kula Yoga has a beautiful hot yoga studio on Camberwell Rd, Hawthorn, Melbourne. Kula offers ‘Hot Yoga’ classes for detoxification, dynamic poweryoga ‘Flow Yoga’ as well as a gentle ‘Light Yin Yoga’ option. Beginners through to advanced students are welcome to all classes. Kula also provides prenatal & postnatal yoga classes, and provides Melbourne workplaces with group corporate yoga programs to build employee health, fitness and wellbeing, and school yoga programs. Kula also runs an annual ‘Kula Cruise’ yoga retreat sailing from Bali to Lombok & the Gili Islands. Find out more on our website www.kulayoga.com.au. Or follow us:
Facebook: Kula Yoga Australia
Instagram – @kulayoga
Twitter – Kula Yoga Australia