The Kula Kickstart brings a holistic view to a 30 Day Challenge. Delve deeper into your yoga practice and combine it with goal setting advice to get you on track for 2014. You will feel the incredible benefits of a daily practice as well as set intentions for health, work and personal life goals.
The challenge will start on Saturday Feb 1, 2014.
Kacey and our friends from lululemon athletica Camberwell will hold a special ‘Focus & Flow’ introductory alignment and goal setting session at 9.30-10.30am to launch the Kickstart.
- The goal setting workshop counts towards your class total.
- You can attend the 8.30am Flow before the workshop, or the 10.30am Hot afterwards to start the challenge with a double class.
- The 1 hour workshop will inspire you to find clarity, intention and inspiration for your Kula Kickstart.
- 30 yoga sessions in 30 days
– all classes must be completed at Kula
– you can do a double to make up a class if you miss a day.
- Challenge starts Saturday Feb 1 at our Goal Setting Workshop 9.30-10.30am.
– The Kickstart finishes on Sun March 2.
- All participants who successfully complete 30 classes in 30 days receive a goodie bag filled with surprises.
Please note – All multi class passes and 1, 3 and 6 month unlimited memberships will be put on hold for the Kickstart and their expiry extended by 30 days.
All 12 month and direct debit members can join the Kickstart for free.
Cost: $180 (That’s only $6 per class!)
Limited spots available. Bookings essential.
For more information or to sign up please contact [email protected] or call 1300 992 133.
Kula Yoga has a beautiful hot yoga studio on Camberwell Rd, Hawthorn, Melbourne. Kula offers ‘Hot Yoga’ classes for detoxification, dynamic vinyasa ‘Flow Yoga’ as well as a gentle ‘Light Yin Yoga’ option. Beginners through to advanced students are welcome to all classes. Kula also provides Melbourne workplaces with group corporate yoga programs to build employee health, fitness and wellbeing, and school yoga programs. Kula also runs an annual ‘Kula Cruise’ yoga retreat sailing from Bali to Lombok & the Gili Islands. Find out more on our website www.kulayoga.com.au. Or follow us:
Instagram – @kulayoga
YouTube – KulaYogaAustralia
Twitter – Kula Yoga Australia