Nourish your body, navigate your mind & nurture your soul. Our next 30 Day Challenge will allow you to delve deeper into your yoga practice and explore meditation. You will feel the incredible benefits—physically, emotionally and spiritually.
‘Nourish, Navigate & Nurture’ will start on Saturday August 10.
Welcome event at 9.30am :
- Kacey will introduce the challenge, explain what to expect and run through yoga alignment principles to keep you safe as you start to incorporate a daily practice.
- Edi will introduce meditation to the group and guide you through a beautiful session.
- The welcome event counts towards your class total. You are also welcome to practice at the 8.30am class before the launch event, or afterwards at the 10.30am.
The 30 Day Challenge will finish on the studio’s 1st birthday – Sunday September 8!
- 30 yoga & meditation sessions in 30 days
– All classes must be completed at Kula
– Guided Meditation sessions will run every Saturday 9.30am for the duration of the challenge. These sessions count towards your class total.
– You can do a double to make up a class if you miss a day.
- Challenge starts Saturday August 10
– Launch event 9.30am
- Challenge finishes Sunday September 8
– Our studio’s 1st birthday!
- All participants receive a goodie bag once they complete the challenge successfully!
– Our sponsors include Eastern Osteopathy, Revive Holistic Health, Primal Junction, Mishka Soy Candles, Tea Blossoms, TOM Organic, Superbites, Musq Cosmetics & Celebrate Health.
Please note – All multi class passes and 1, 3 and 6 month unlimited memberships will be put on hold for the challenge and their expiry extended by 30 days.
All 12 month and direct debit members can join the challenge for free.
Full payment is needed to secure your spot. No refunds.
Cost: $180 (That’s only $6 per class!)
Limited spots available. Bookings essential.
For more information or to sign up please contact [email protected]
or call 1300 992 133.