WELCOME TO OUR BRIGHTON YOGIS
We warmly welcome those who live in Brighton to join our active Yoga community. Kula Yoga has a modern, spacious Yoga studio in the neighbouring suburb of Hampton right near you in Brighton, Melbourne. We are the closest Yoga studio to Bayside Brighton to offer Hot Yoga classes as well as Flow, Slow Flow & Yin Yoga.
- Our extensive timetable of 25 Yoga classes from Monday to Sunday suit all levels, we also have Yoga just for beginners, all Brighton locals are welcome.
- We are the leading Hot Yoga studio in the Brighton area for specialised FIR heated classes to detoxify. Our Hot classes are dynamic rather than static like the Bikram Yoga sequence.
- Flow classes in a warm 27 degree room help to sculpt and tone.
- Yin Yoga is the best Yoga for long, deep stretches to relax and Yin classes are a wonderful complement to our dynamic styles.
- If you’re new to Yoga we highly recommend our Slow Flow class to fine tune alignment and technique.
- Our expert teaching team are friendly and experienced and look forward to meeting you at the nearby studio soon.
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 5 MINUTES FROM BRIGHTON
If you live in the Brighton area and would like to join our studio you are welcome to sign up for our introductory Yoga shop offer. Enjoy ‘6 Yoga Classes for $50’ to trial our class styles and meet our team.
You’ll find easy parking next to the studio entrance on Willis Lane ~ next to Hampton train station.
Yoga schedule + timetable for Brighton / Bright North / Brighton East / Dendy (Victoria) residents visiting our near by Yoga centre: Book here
YOGA NEAR BRIGHTON Class Types
– For our Hot Yoga class we turn the heat up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
– The heat allows the body to open up and find depth in the poses.
– The class incorporates breathing exercises, vinyasa flow sequences, standing, balancing, seated and twisted poses.
– Our Hot yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
– Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
– For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 27 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
– Dynamic vinyasa flow is restorative and will help to sculpt your body and release your mind.
– This is a faster paced class that builds cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath for a dynamic full body workout.
– Our flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
– The class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, seated, twisted and inverted poses.
– Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
– Practiced in a comfortable 27 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
– Slow Flow is the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique and control to stabilise and build strength.
– This conscious flow will help you build the confidence to work towards advanced variations.
– The class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, twisted and inverted poses.
– Yin yoga is a meditative and slow paced class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility and relaxation.
– Enjoy a deep stretch especially through the hips, pelvis and spine. Yin yoga creates space in your body and stimulates the body’s meridian lines (energy lines).
– Enjoy this gentle class in a welcoming, regular temperature room. Sequencing may include seated, twisted and supported poses held for 2-5 minutes.
– A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes and to balance out an active lifestyle. ‘Yin’ is perfect for those looking for a blissful class to relax and unwind.