WELCOME TO OUR BRIGHTON YOGIS
We warmly welcome those who live in Brighton to join our active Yoga community. Kula Yoga has a modern, spacious Yoga studio in the neighbouring suburb of Hampton right near you in Brighton, Melbourne. We are the closest Yoga studio to Bayside Brighton to offer Hot Yoga classes as well as Flow, Slow Flow & Yin Yoga.
- Our extensive timetable of 25 Yoga classes from Monday to Sunday suit all levels, we also have Yoga just for beginners, all Brighton locals are welcome.
- We are the leading Hot Yoga studio in the Brighton area for specialised FIR heated classes to detoxify. Our Hot classes are dynamic rather than static like the Bikram Yoga sequence.
- Flow classes in a warm 27 degree room help to sculpt and tone.
- Yin Yoga is the best Yoga for long, deep stretches to relax and Yin classes are a wonderful complement to our dynamic styles.
- If you’re new to Yoga we highly recommend our Slow Flow class to fine tune alignment and technique.
- Our expert teaching team are friendly and experienced and look forward to meeting you at the nearby studio soon.
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 5 MINUTES FROM BRIGHTON
If you live in the Brighton area and would like to join our studio you are welcome to sign up for our introductory Yoga shop offer. Enjoy ‘6 Yoga Classes for $50’ to trial our class styles and meet our team.
You’ll find easy parking next to the studio entrance on Willis Lane ~ next to Hampton train station.
Yoga schedule + timetable for Brighton / Bright North / Brighton East / Dendy (Victoria) residents visiting our near by Yoga centre: Book here
Brighton Yoga VICTORIA Class Types
- For our Hot Yoga class we turn our specialised FIR heaters up to 32 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
- Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
- Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
- For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 26 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
- Dynamic power vinyasa flow is a faster paced class building cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath.
- Our Flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
- Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
- Practiced in a comfortable 26 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
- Slow Flow is great for those new to Yoga. It's the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique to stabilise and build strength.
- Yin Yoga is a static class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility especially the hips and spine.
- Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room to relax and unwind.
- A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes that stimulates the body's meridians (energy lines) to help balance out an active lifestyle.