WELCOME CAMBERWELL YOGIS
We warmly welcome Yoga students who live in Camberwell Victoria to join our active Yoga community, we are located right near Camberwell Junction. Kula Yoga is a modern, spacious Yoga studio next door to Camberwell on Auburn Road in neighbouring Hawthorn. We offer a range of specialised Yoga classes including Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow & Yin Yoga.
- Our extensive timetable of 37 Yoga classes each week suit all levels, everyone is welcome.
- We are the only Hot Yoga studio in the Camberwell area for heated classes to detoxify. Our Hot Yoga classes are vinyasa based rather than static like Bikram Yoga.
- Yoga Flow classes in a warm room help to zen out, sculpt and tone.
- Yin Yoga classes are perfect for a long, deep stretches and relaxation.
- And if you’re new to Yoga we highly recommend our Slow Flow Yoga classes.
- Our wonderful Yoga teaching team are friendly and experienced and look forward to meeting you soon.
Enjoy 2 Weeks Yoga For $55
Intro Offer - Unlimited in-studio and online
A YOGA STUDIO NEAR CAMBERWELL JUNCTION – ONLY 3 MINUTES AWAY
If you live in the Camberwell area in Melbourne and would like to join our Yoga studio you are welcome to sign up for our introductory offer and enjoy ‘6 Yoga Classes for $50’.
Riversdale Road is the easiest way to reach the Hawthorn Yoga studio from Camberwell Junction. You’ll find parking in the surrounding streets or directly out front of the Yoga studio.
Yoga VICTORIA Class Types
- For our Hot Yoga class we turn our specialised FIR heaters up to 32 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
- Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
- Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
- For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 26 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
- Dynamic power vinyasa flow is a faster paced class building cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath.
- Our Flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
- Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
- Practiced in a comfortable 26 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
- Slow Flow is great for those new to Yoga. It's the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique to stabilise and build strength.
- Yin Yoga is a static class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility especially the hips and spine.
- Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room to relax and unwind.
- A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes that stimulates the body's meridians (energy lines) to help balance out an active lifestyle.