WELCOME CAMBERWELL YOGIS
We warmly welcome Yoga students who live in Camberwell Victoria to join our active Yoga community, we are located right near Camberwell Junction. Kula Yoga is a modern, spacious Yoga studio next door to Camberwell on Auburn Road in neighbouring Hawthorn. We offer a range of specialised Yoga classes including Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow & Yin Yoga.
- Our extensive timetable of 37 Yoga classes each week suit all levels, everyone is welcome.
- We are the only Hot Yoga studio in the Camberwell area for heated classes to detoxify. Our Hot Yoga classes are vinyasa based rather than static like Bikram Yoga.
- Yoga Flow classes in a warm room help to zen out, sculpt and tone.
- Yin Yoga classes are perfect for a long, deep stretches and relaxation.
- And if you’re new to Yoga we highly recommend our Slow Flow Yoga classes.
- Our wonderful Yoga teaching team are friendly and experienced and look forward to meeting you soon.
Enjoy 6 YOGA classes for $50
A YOGA STUDIO NEAR CAMBERWELL JUNCTION – ONLY 3 MINUTES AWAY
If you live in the Camberwell area in Melbourne and would like to join our Yoga studio you are welcome to sign up for our introductory offer and enjoy ‘6 Yoga Classes for $50’.
Riversdale Road is the easiest way to reach the Hawthorn Yoga studio from Camberwell Junction. You’ll find parking in the surrounding streets or directly out front of the Yoga studio.
CAMBERWELL VIC Yoga Class Types
– For our Hot Yoga class we turn the heat up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
– The heat allows the body to open up and find depth in the poses.
– The class incorporates breathing exercises, vinyasa flow sequences, standing, balancing, seated and twisted poses.
– Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram Yoga sequence.
– Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
– For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 27 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
– Dynamic vinyasa flow will help to sculpt your body and release your mind.
– This is a faster paced Yoga class that builds cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath for a dynamic full body workout.
– Our flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
– The Yoga class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, seated, twisted and inverted poses.
– Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
– Practiced in a comfortable 27 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
– Slow Flow is the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique and control to stabilise and build strength.
– This conscious flow will help you build the confidence to work towards advanced variations.
– The Yoga class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, twisted and inverted poses.
– Yin Yoga is a meditative and slow paced class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility and relaxation. Perfect for mediation and Yoga lovers or beginners.
– Enjoy a deep stretch especially through the hips, pelvis and spine. Yin Yoga creates space in your body and stimulates the body’s meridian lines (energy lines).
– Enjoy this gentle class in a welcoming, regular temperature room. Sequencing may include seated, twisted and supported poses held for 2-5 minutes.
– A therapeutic complement to our energetic Yoga classes and to balance out an active lifestyle. ‘Yin’ is perfect for those looking for a blissful class to relax and unwind.