Glen Iris Yoga
GLEN IRIS YOGIS, WE WELCOME YOU
Kula Yoga is a beautiful Yoga studio an easy 5 minute drive from Glen Iris, located on Auburn Road Hawthorn. Our timetable offers a wide range of specialised Yoga classes near Glen Iris including dynamic styles such as Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and restorative Yin Yoga.
- Our Yoga schedule offers you the convenience of 37 classes from Monday to Sunday ~ all Glen Iris locals are welcome, we cater for all levels.
- We are the closest Hot Yoga studio to Glen Iris with specialised FIR heaters to help your body purify. This healthy heat avoids the humidity often found in classes like Bikram Yoga.
- Our vinyasa based Flow classes help you strengthen and tone in a warm room.
- Yin Yoga is perfect for reducing stress with long, deep stretches to mobilise your body.
- We suggest that newcomers try our Slow Flow Yoga classes for assistance with technique.
- Our expert Yoga teaching team are inspiring and knowledgeable and look forward to meeting you soon.
Enjoy 6 YOGA classes for $50
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 5 MINUTES FROM GLEN IRIS
If you are a resident of Glen Iris we invite you to sign up for our introductory Yoga offer and enjoy ‘6 Classes for $50’.
You’ll find there’s parking directly out front of the studio, or around in the surrounding Glen Iris streets.
GLEN IRIS VICTORIA Yoga Class Types
– For our Hot Yoga class we turn the heat up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
– The heat allows the body to open up and find depth in the poses.
– The Yoga class incorporates breathing exercises, vinyasa flow sequences, standing, balancing, seated and twisted poses.
– Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram Yoga sequence.
– Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
– For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 27 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
– Dynamic vinyasa flow will help to sculpt your body and release your mind.
– This is a faster paced class that builds cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath for a dynamic full body workout.
– Our flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
– The Yoga class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, seated, twisted and inverted poses.
– Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
– Practiced in a comfortable 27 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
– Slow Flow is the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique and control to stabilise and build strength.
– This conscious flow will help you build the confidence to work towards advanced variations.
– The Yoga class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, twisted and inverted poses.
– Yin Yoga is a meditative and slow paced class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility and relaxation.
– Enjoy a deep stretch especially through the hips, pelvis and spine. Yin Yoga creates space in your body and stimulates the body’s meridian lines (energy lines).
– Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room. Sequencing may include seated, twisted and supported poses held for 2-5 minutes.
– A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes and to balance out an active lifestyle. ‘Yin’ is perfect for those looking for a blissful class to relax and unwind.