Glen Iris Yoga
GLEN IRIS YOGIS, WE WELCOME YOU
Kula Yoga is a beautiful Yoga studio an easy 5 minute drive from Glen Iris, located on Auburn Road Hawthorn. Our timetable offers a wide range of specialised Yoga classes near Glen Iris including dynamic styles such as Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and restorative Yin Yoga.
- Our Yoga schedule offers you the convenience of 37 classes from Monday to Sunday ~ all Glen Iris locals are welcome, we cater for all levels.
- We are the closest Hot Yoga studio to Glen Iris with specialised FIR heaters to help your body purify. This healthy heat avoids the humidity often found in classes like Bikram Yoga.
- Our vinyasa based Flow classes help you strengthen and tone in a warm room.
- Yin Yoga is perfect for reducing stress with long, deep stretches to mobilise your body.
- We suggest that newcomers try our Slow Flow Yoga classes for assistance with technique.
- Our expert Yoga teaching team are inspiring and knowledgeable and look forward to meeting you soon.
Enjoy 2 Weeks Yoga For $55
Intro Offer - Unlimited in-studio and online
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 5 MINUTES FROM GLEN IRIS
If you are a resident of Glen Iris we invite you to sign up for our introductory Yoga offer and enjoy ‘6 Classes for $50’.
You’ll find there’s parking directly out front of the studio, or around in the surrounding Glen Iris streets.
Yoga VICTORIA Class Types
- For our Hot Yoga class we turn our specialised FIR heaters up to 32 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
- Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
- Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
- For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 26 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
- Dynamic power vinyasa flow is a faster paced class building cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath.
- Our Flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
- Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
- Practiced in a comfortable 26 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
- Slow Flow is great for those new to Yoga. It's the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique to stabilise and build strength.
- Yin Yoga is a static class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility especially the hips and spine.
- Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room to relax and unwind.
- A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes that stimulates the body's meridians (energy lines) to help balance out an active lifestyle.