Our beautiful, newly refurbished Hampton studio caters to all levels from beginners through to advanced yogis. Our yoga classes offer modifications and variations to make sure everyone feels welcome.
Detoxify & energise with Hot Yoga.
Tone & sculpt with Flow.
Strengthen & stretch with Slow Flow.
Relax & mobilise with Yin Yoga.
We also offer regular workshops and yoga retreats, as well as a mobile yoga service for community, school and corporate groups.
Our spacious, light-filled studio offers the Hampton, Sandringham, Brighton and surrounding bayside community 25 yoga classes, 7 days a week for your convenience.
You’re invited to enjoy our relaxing and inspiring sanctuary with modern facilities and expert teachers.
– For our Hot Yoga class we turn the heat up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
– The heat allows the body to open up and find depth in the poses.
– The class incorporates breathing exercises, vinyasa flow sequences, standing, balancing, seated and twisted poses.
– Our Hot yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram sequence.
– Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
– For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 27 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
– Dynamic vinyasa flow will help to sculpt your body and release your mind.
– This is a faster paced class that builds cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath for a dynamic full body workout.
– Our flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
– The class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, seated, twisted and inverted poses.
– Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
– Practiced in a comfortable 27 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
– Slow Flow is the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique and control to stabilise and build strength.
– This conscious flow will help you build the confidence to work towards advanced variations.
– The class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, twisted and inverted poses.
– Yin yoga is a meditative and slow paced class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility and relaxation.
– Enjoy a deep stretch especially through the hips, pelvis and spine. Yin yoga creates space in your body and stimulates the body’s meridian lines (energy lines).
– Enjoy this gentle class in a welcoming, regular temperature room. Sequencing may include seated, twisted and supported poses held for 2-5 minutes.
– A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes and to balance out an active lifestyle. ‘Yin’ is perfect for those looking for a blissful class to relax and unwind.
If you are new to class please book your introductory ‘6 Classes for $50’ special online or arrive 15 mins early at the studio to allow time for registration. We offer drop in classes with an optional online booking system. All classes are 60 minutes except for our ‘Flow & Yin’ and ‘Yin & Meditation’ classes which are 75 minutes long.
Are you new to yoga teaching? Do you lack the experience needed to lead a yoga class with confidence?
Our Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program allows you to book a private session, or multi session package, with one of our experienced and highly qualified senior teachers to take your teaching to the next level.
"Stunning studio, warm and welcoming staff and a great range of classes and timetable that suit whatever you need. A beautiful community that I love being part of!"
"There is a sense of community like no other at Kula. Not to mention the space is divine and offers a beautiful practice across varied needs - from restorative to dynamic. I love Kula!"
"Kula is a beautiful sanctuary with a warm community vibe. They have a varied range of class styles from Power to Restorative, which accommodate all levels and abilities!"