HIGHETT YOGIS, WE WELCOME YOU
Our spacious, light-filled Yoga studio is an easy 8 minute drive from Highett to nearby Hampton. We invite all Highett Yoga lovers, Yoga beginners and newcomers to join our active Yoga community. Kula Yoga is a modern Yoga studio offering specialised Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga classes.
- Our extensive Yoga timetable offers 25 Yoga classes, from Monday to Sunday, to suit all levels. All Highett residents are welcome.
- In the Highett & Bayside area we’re the leading Hot Yoga studio for specialised FIR heated classes to purify. Our Hot Yoga classes are vinyasa based rather than static like Bikram Yoga classes.
- Our dynamic Flow Yoga classes help you to sculpt and strengthen, in a warm and welcoming room.
- We recommend our restorative Yin Yoga classes for those looking for long, deep stretching to increase mobility and relaxation.
- If you’re new to Yoga we encourage you to try our Slow Flow classes if you would like to focus on alignment.
- Our expert team of Yoga teachers are approachable and experienced look forward to meeting you at the Yoga studio soon.
YOGA NEAR HIGHETT – A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 8 MINUTES AWAY
If you live in the Highett area and would like to join our Yoga studio you are welcome to sign up for our launch offer and enjoy ‘6 Classes for $50’.
You’ll find us tucked next to Hampton train station, with plentiful parking next to the studio entrance on Willis Lane.
Yoga VICTORIA Class Types
- For our Hot Yoga class we turn our specialised FIR heaters up to 32 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
- Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
- Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
- For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 26 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
- Dynamic power vinyasa flow is a faster paced class building cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath.
- Our Flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
- Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
- Practiced in a comfortable 26 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
- Slow Flow is great for those new to Yoga. It's the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique to stabilise and build strength.
- Yin Yoga is a static class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility especially the hips and spine.
- Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room to relax and unwind.
- A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes that stimulates the body's meridians (energy lines) to help balance out an active lifestyle.