HIGHETT YOGIS, WE WELCOME YOU
Our spacious, light-filled Yoga studio is an easy 8 minute drive from Highett to nearby Hampton. We invite all Highett Yoga lovers, Yoga beginners and newcomers to join our active Yoga community. Kula Yoga is a modern Yoga studio offering specialised Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga classes.
- Our extensive Yoga timetable offers 25 Yoga classes, from Monday to Sunday, to suit all levels. All Highett residents are welcome.
- In the Highett & Bayside area we’re the leading Hot Yoga studio for specialised FIR heated classes to purify. Our Hot Yoga classes are vinyasa based rather than static like Bikram Yoga classes.
- Our dynamic Flow Yoga classes help you to sculpt and strengthen, in a warm and welcoming room.
- We recommend our restorative Yin Yoga classes for those looking for long, deep stretching to increase mobility and relaxation.
- If you’re new to Yoga we encourage you to try our Slow Flow classes if you would like to focus on alignment.
- Our expert team of Yoga teachers are approachable and experienced look forward to meeting you at the Yoga studio soon.
YOGA NEAR HIGHETT – A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 8 MINUTES AWAY
If you live in the Highett area and would like to join our Yoga studio you are welcome to sign up for our launch offer and enjoy ‘6 Classes for $50’.
You’ll find us tucked next to Hampton train station, with plentiful parking next to the studio entrance on Willis Lane.
Highett vic Yoga Class Types
– For our Hot Yoga class we turn the heat up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
– The heat allows the body to open up and find depth in the poses.
– The Hot Yoga class incorporates breathing exercises, vinyasa flow sequences, standing, balancing, seated and twisted poses.
– Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
– Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
– For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 27 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
– Dynamic vinyasa flow will help to sculpt your body and release your mind, it’s the perfect zen Yoga.
– This is a faster paced Yoga class that builds cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath for a dynamic full body workout.
– Our flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
– The Yoga class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, seated, twisted and inverted poses.
– Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
– Practiced in a comfortable 27 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
– Slow Flow is the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique and control to stabilise and build strength.
– This conscious flow will help you build the confidence to work towards advanced variations.
– The Yoga class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, twisted and inverted poses.
– Yin Yoga is a meditative and slow paced class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility and relaxation.
– Enjoy a deep stretch especially through the hips, pelvis and spine. Yin Yoga creates space in your body and stimulates the body’s meridian lines (energy lines).
– Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room. Sequencing may include seated, twisted and supported poses held for 2-5 minutes.
– A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes and to balance out an active lifestyle. ‘Yin’ is perfect for those looking for a blissful class to relax and unwind.