KEW YOGIS WE WELCOME YOU
Our wonderful Yoga studio is situated in the suburb next to Kew + Kew East, on Auburn Road Hawthorn in Melbourne, to offer you a range of specialised Yoga classes including Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga. Our Slow Flow class is also perfect for Yoga beginners.
- For your convenience we offer 37 Yoga classes, 7 days a week, to suit all levels of Yoga experience ~ everyone residing in the Kew area is welcome.
- We are the closest Hot Yoga studio to Kew for custom FIR heated classes for healthy heat and to help you detoxify. We include sun salutations to flow, rather than static sequences like Bikram Yoga.
- Our dynamic vinyasa classes, Yoga Flow, are designed to help you sculpt and strengthen your body, in a warm welcoming room.
- Yin Yoga is our recommendation for long, deep stretches to reduce stress and increase mobility.
- Newcomers to the Yoga studio near Kew are encouraged to try our Slow Flow Yoga classes for focus on alignment and technique.
- Our expert teaching Yoga team are inspiring and welcoming.
Enjoy 2 Weeks Yoga For $55
Intro Offer - Unlimited in-studio and online
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 5 MINUTES FROM KEW
If you are a Kew resident and would like to join our Yoga studio, you are welcome to sign up for our introductory offer and enjoy ‘6 Classes for $50’ or casual Yoga classes.
You’ll find parking in the surrounding streets or directly out front of the Yoga studio.
Yoga VICTORIA Class Types
- For our Hot Yoga class we turn our specialised FIR heaters up to 32 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
- Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
- Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
- For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 26 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
- Dynamic power vinyasa flow is a faster paced class building cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath.
- Our Flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
- Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
- Practiced in a comfortable 26 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
- Slow Flow is great for those new to Yoga. It's the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique to stabilise and build strength.
- Yin Yoga is a static class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility especially the hips and spine.
- Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room to relax and unwind.
- A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes that stimulates the body's meridians (energy lines) to help balance out an active lifestyle.