KEW YOGIS WE WELCOME YOU
Our wonderful Yoga studio is situated in the suburb next to Kew + Kew East, on Auburn Road Hawthorn in Melbourne, to offer you a range of specialised Yoga classes including Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga. Our Slow Flow class is also perfect for Yoga beginners.
- For your convenience we offer 37 Yoga classes, 7 days a week, to suit all levels of Yoga experience ~ everyone residing in the Kew area is welcome.
- We are the closest Hot Yoga studio to Kew for custom FIR heated classes for healthy heat and to help you detoxify. We include sun salutations to flow, rather than static sequences like Bikram Yoga.
- Our dynamic vinyasa classes, Yoga Flow, are designed to help you sculpt and strengthen your body, in a warm welcoming room.
- Yin Yoga is our recommendation for long, deep stretches to reduce stress and increase mobility.
- Newcomers to the Yoga studio near Kew are encouraged to try our Slow Flow Yoga classes for focus on alignment and technique.
- Our expert teaching Yoga team are inspiring and welcoming.
Enjoy 6 YOGA classes for $50
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 5 MINUTES FROM KEW
If you are a Kew resident and would like to join our Yoga studio, you are welcome to sign up for our introductory offer and enjoy ‘6 Classes for $50’ or casual Yoga classes.
You’ll find parking in the surrounding streets or directly out front of the Yoga studio.
KEW Yoga VIC Class Types
– For our Hot Yoga class we turn the heat up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
– The heat allows the body to open up and find depth in the poses.
– The class incorporates breathing exercises, vinyasa flow sequences, standing, balancing, seated and twisted poses.
– Our Hot yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
– Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
– For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 27 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
– Dynamic vinyasa flow will help to sculpt your body and release your mind.
– This is a faster paced class that builds cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath for a dynamic full body workout.
– Our flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
– The class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, seated, twisted and inverted poses.
– Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
– Practiced in a comfortable 27 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
– Slow Flow is the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique and control to stabilise and build strength.
– This conscious flow will help you build the confidence to work towards advanced variations.
– The class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, twisted and inverted poses.
– Yin yoga is a meditative and slow paced class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility and relaxation.
– Enjoy a deep stretch especially through the hips, pelvis and spine. Yin yoga creates space in your body and stimulates the body’s meridian lines (energy lines).
– Enjoy this gentle class in a welcoming, regular temperature room. Sequencing may include seated, twisted and supported poses held for 2-5 minutes.
– A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes and to balance out an active lifestyle. ‘Yin’ is perfect for those looking for a blissful class to relax and unwind.