WELCOME TO OUR Kooyong YOGIS
Kula Yoga is a warm, inviting and modern Yoga studio near Kooyong. We have state of the art FIR heating technology, which promotes weight loss and detoxifies the body. Our spacious, light-filled Yoga studio is a short drive up the road from Kooyong. Enter our modern and beautiful Yoga studio and leave the world behind while you immerse yourself in a Yoga experience that will restore you body, mind and soul.
Our Yoga teachers are highly-experienced and friendly, they live to create a comfortable space and are dedicated to supporting you on every step of your Yoga journey, no matter your experience level.
We invite all Kooyong Yoga lovers and newcomers to join our friendly and welcoming Yoga community. Kula Yoga is a specialist Yoga studio offering Hot Yoga, Flow & Slow Flow and Yin Yoga.
- For your convenience our timetable offers over 25 Yoga classes, 7 days a week, to suit all levels ~ All Kooyong residents are welcome.
- We are the leading Hot Yoga studio in the Bayside area for specialised FIR heated classes to detoxify. Our Hot Yoga classes are dynamic rather than static like Bikram Yoga classes.
- Our Yoga Flow classes are vinyasa based, in a warm welcoming room to help you strengthen and tone.
- For a more restorative Yoga class we recommend Yin Yoga to enjoy deep stretches to reduce stress and increase mobility.
- For newcomers to the Yoga studio we encourage you to try our Slow Flow classes if you would like to focus on technique.
- Our experienced Yoga teaching team are friendly and knowledgeable and look forward to meeting you at the studio soon.
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY A SHORT DRIVE FROM Kooyong
We invite all Kooyong residents to sign up for our launch offer. You can enjoy ‘6 Yoga Classes for $50’.
The studio is conveniently located on Auburn Road Hawthorn with easy parking directly out the front of the Yoga studio.
Yoga VICTORIA Class Types
- For our Hot Yoga class we turn our specialised FIR heaters up to 32 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
- Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram yoga sequence.
- Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
- For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 26 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
- Dynamic power vinyasa flow is a faster paced class building cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath.
- Our Flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
- Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
- Practiced in a comfortable 26 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
- Slow Flow is great for those new to Yoga. It's the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique to stabilise and build strength.
- Yin Yoga is a static class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility especially the hips and spine.
- Enjoy this gentle Yoga class in a welcoming, regular temperature room to relax and unwind.
- A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes that stimulates the body's meridians (energy lines) to help balance out an active lifestyle.