Here’s our third recipe dedicated to our 30 Day Yoga & Nutrition Challengers. Our Melbourne based buddies at Rx Cooking School have all the short cuts and cooking tips. Perfect for those focusing on increasing their vegetable intake and decreasing grains.
Here’s one to try that they teach when showing you how to become a lean, clean cooking machine…..well this one makes you a lean, clean, and easy cooking machine.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
This recipe makes 4 servings
1. Grate the entire head of cauliflower (stem and leaves omitted), so that it resembles quinoa or rice. Food processor is much faster and easier alternative. Place into a large mixing bowl.
2. Dice tomatoes and finely chop coriander and parsley.
3. Mix together the tomatoes, cilantro, and grated cauliflower.
4. Add in the lemon juice, lime juice, sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Mix well.
5. Try it with grilled fish, seared steak, BBQ Chicken or all on its own
Thank you RX Cooking School! Follow them on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RxCookingSchool and Instagram @rxcookingschool or give them a buzz – Karl 0410 69 55 44 Rich 0418 699 916
Do you have a recipe to share? Inspire your fellow challengers. Send it through to [email protected].