Are you looking to build strength and stability? To trim down, tone up and feel amazing? If you are looking for a gym in the Hampton area we’ve got another option for you – Hot Yoga classes.
You might think yoga is slow and easy. And it’s true, some yoga styles don’t move fast and are more relaxing. But have you heard of Hot Yoga or Power Flow? They are two yoga styles which are dynamic and challenging. They get your heart rate up, make you sweat and give you an amazing all over body weight workout. Not only can they make you fit and strong, but also bring self-awareness and a peaceful state of mind.
The added bonus is that as you are strengthening your body you are also lengthening and stretching as you work through the poses. This helps you to increase your mobility and flexibility, as well as assist with injury prevention and recovery.
- Power Vinyasa Yoga combines the functional strength that you expect from weightlifting at the gym, the cardiovascular health benefits you expect from aerobic workout and the calmness and welfare that only yoga can offer.
- Using your body’s own weight in a flowing sequence, it combines the benefits of yoga with a strengthening, power-building workout.
- The practice was first developed to help athletes achieve their best performance, but can be practiced by anyone seeking to improve the health of body and mind.
- Power Vinyasa Flow offers you an energising and strengthening practice, flowing from one posture to the other, focusing on breath work, keeping a meditative frame of mind therefore providing a full workout and a feeling of deep relaxation.
- Hot Yoga is practiced in a heated room, which helps you to clean your toxins and burn calories faster, while enjoying the benefits of an authentic dynamic practice. Apart from that, a heated environment also helps to relax the muscles, making it easier to reach poses you would not be able to reach in a normal class.
- You may have heard of Bikram Yoga. Bikram is a static, set sequence of 26 poses over 90 minutes. Our Hot Yoga classes are flowing, we keep a similar structure in our classes but we offer you variety in each class, music, floor boards and specialised FIR heating.
- Even if you’ve tried Bikram Yoga before, we encourage you to try a Hot Yoga class at Kula Hampton to enjoy our spin on Hot. At the end of class you’ll feel like you’ve just enjoyed a group fitness session at the gym. It will feel like you’ve just completed a body weight workout, with the added bonus of feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Would you like to experience the benefits of yoga for yourself? Our studio, Kula Yoga, is conveniently located on at the rear of 345 Hampton Street Hampton. The entrance is off Willis Lane, right next to Hampton train station.
Best of all we have a fantastic introductory offer for you to take advantage of when you first come into the studio:
Sign up at the studio or online. We’ll look forward to seeing you at the studio. Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 992 133 if you have any questions.
Detoxify & energise with Hot Yoga. Tone & sculpt with Power Flow. Strengthen & stretch with Basics and Slow Flow. Relax & mobilise with Yin Yoga at our beautiful studios in Hawthorn & Hampton, Melbourne.
Our studios also host regular workshops, Victorian and overseas retreats to exotic places like Bali, Thailand & India, as well as a mobile yoga service for community, school and corporate groups. Our Hampton studio has now opened our classes up to the Bayside area including surrounding suburbs such as Sandringham, Brighton, Black Rock, Highett and Beaumaris. Enjoy modern facilities, expert teachers and a range of complementary wellness services for optimal health.
Find out more on our website www.kulayoga.com.au. Or follow us:
Facebook: Kula Yoga Australia
Instagram – @kulayoga
Twitter – Kula Yoga Australia
Youtube – Kula Yoga Australia