So what have we added?
- We have introduced the Kula App to allow booking classes & accessing your account details even easier – plus you have access to our range of free yoga videos & meditation practices.
- We have been working on our sustainability plan by going paperless, providing tablets at the reception instead of waver forms.
- Plus we’ve installed extra skylight panels to help us have more control over the room temperatures.
- Our beautiful new blankets are a wonderful addition to your yin classes at both studios.
What’s coming in 2020?
- All Power classes will be labeled Flow. The class style remains exactly the same, it is simply a name change.
- The temperature of our Flow & Slow Flow classes will reduce slightly, from 28 to 27 degrees.
- The Sunday 11am Basics at Hawthorn will change to a Slow Flow.
- A Wednesday 6am Slow Flow will be introduced to the Hampton schedule.
- The Thursday 7.30pm Hot at Hampton will change to a Yin.
- The Saturday 4.30pm Power Plus at the Hampton studio only will change to a Flow & Yin combination.
New Price List
(effective as of Jan 6, 2020)
Detoxify & energise with Hot Yoga. Tone & sculpt with Power Flow. Strengthen & stretch with Basics and Slow Flow. Relax & mobilise with Yin Yoga at our beautiful studios in Hawthorn & Hampton, Melbourne. Both studios also host regular workshops, Victorian and overseas retreats to exotic places like Bali, Thailand & India, as well as a mobile yoga service for community, school and corporate groups.
Our Hampton studio has now opened our classes up to the Bayside area including surrounding suburbs such as Sandringham, Brighton, Black Rock, Highett and Beaumaris. Enjoy modern facilities, expert teachers and a range of complementary wellness services for optimal health.