How do you feel when you step onto your yoga mat? Usually we feel a sense of grounding, peace and connection. Going on a yoga retreat is way to deepen your personal yoga practice as you learn how to take your yoga off the mat and into everyday life. A yoga retreat truly gives you the chance to fully immerse yourself in yoga, which has amazing benefits for your body and mind. We’re so excited for our Kula Cruise Yoga Retreat in less than a month, Sept 10-16; we’ll be exploring Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands and Nusa Lembongan. As much as we’d like to keep our Kula Cruise paradise all to ourselves, it’s only fair to share the yoga with our wonderful community. Read below for our top 5 reasons to join a yoga retreat.
1. You’ll be in good company: When you sign up for a yoga retreat, you know that you’ll be spending time with people in the same mindset. While yoga retreats invite all types of participants, everyone is drawn together by the same love for yoga. Retreats are a great way to get involved with your local yoga community and make new friends. Plus, our Kula Cruise is headed by experienced, inspiring yoga teachers who will help you to grow, learn and play.
2. Establish a regular practice: Ever had trouble beginning or maintaining a regular yoga practice? When you’re on a yoga retreat, classes are built into the itinerary. During our Kula Cruise, yogis will enjoy 1-2 yoga sessions daily. Our dynamic Vinyasa classes will get your heart rate up and energise you for a day of exploration. Our restorative Yin style classes are the perfect way to unwind and relax.
3. Get an adventure fix: There are so many different yoga retreat options to choose from. At Kula, our yoga retreat takes place on a beautiful sail boat and includes island hopping around Bali, Lombok, Gili Islands and Nusa Lembongan. In addition to yoga, you’ll have the option to swim, snorkel, take part in Indonesian cooking classes, or simply relax in a hammock for an entire week.
4. Reach outside of your comfort zone: A yoga retreat allows you to explore and sightsee in a safe environment that is focused around mindfulness and yoga. You’ll have the chance to stretch, sweat, cruise, swim, and peruse beautiful secret islands.
5. Give your body and mind a treat: We often think of yoga retreats as an escape. While retreats are an escape from city life, the yoga actually helps us establish a deeper connection to ourselves. Daily yoga practice does so much for our bodies (toning, strengthening, increased circulation and flexibility) as well as our minds (clarity, less stress, decreased anxiety).
We still have a few spots left on our Kula Cruise! For more information about our yoga retreat, email [email protected] visit our website: https://kulayoga.com.au/bali-yoga-retreat-cruise.
Kula Yoga has a beautiful hot yoga studio on Camberwell Rd, Hawthorn, Melbourne. Kula offers ‘Hot Yoga’ classes for detoxification, dynamic poweryoga ‘Flow Yoga’ as well as a gentle ‘Light Yin Yoga’ option. Beginners through to advanced students are welcome to all classes. Kula also provides prenatal & postnatal yoga classes, and provides Melbourne workplaces with group corporate yoga programs to build employee health, fitness and wellbeing, and school yoga programs. Kula also runs an annual ‘Kula Cruise’ yoga retreat sailing from Bali to Lombok & the Gili Islands. Find out more on our website www.kulayoga.com.au. Or follow us:
Facebook: Kula Yoga Australia
Instagram – @kulayoga
Twitter – Kula Yoga Australia
Youtube – Kula Yoga Australia