New To KULA
ALL LEVELS, EVERYONE WELCOME
enjoy 6 classes for $50
– Our introductory offer gives you ‘6 Classes for $50’.
– New members only. Valid for 3 weeks from first use, not from the date you purchase.
– Choose from Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga and classes.
– We recommend buying your pass online to save you time on arrival at the studio, however you can also arrive 10-15 minutes early for your first class to purchase at reception.
– The introductory offer is a special gift for newcomers – it can’t be repeated, transferred or extended.
– We encourage newcomers to yoga to start with one of our Slow Flow classes.
– However you are welcome to try any of our class styles as we cater for all levels.
– We give modifications for beginners and variations for those with a regular yoga practice.
– Rest as much as you need to, and ask the teacher any questions after class to help you on your journey.
– Bookings are recommended but not compulsory.
– You are welcome to sign up and book through our app or online booking system on our website or arrive early for class to secure your spot in person.
– Please note you must cancel any bookings online within 2 hours of the class time if you are unable to attend. We don’t take phone cancellations.
– Wear comfortable active wear that allows you to move freely.
– We practice yoga with bare feet so please leave your shoes at the door in the rack provided.
– Arrive hydrated, and try to avoid heavy meals 1-2 hours before class.
– You can bring your own yoga mat, otherwise it’s free to use ours for your first class, $1 to hire after that.
– We recommend bringing a sweat towel with you – or your can hire a towel at reception.
– You are welcome to bring your refillable bottle with you or purchase from reception and use our filtered water tap.
– We have modern change room, bathroom and shower facilities available for use before and after class.
– There are lockers available to keep your belongings safe and secure.
– There is filtered water and complimentary herbal tea available for you to sip and enjoy.
– We also have coconut water available for purchase after class for another healthy way to rehydrate.
– Arrive 5-10 minutes before class starts – the door will be locked when class begins.
– Please take your shoes off at the door and store them in the rack provided.
– There is no talking in the studio room, you are welcome to chat in the waiting area provided.
– Line up the top left corner of your mat with the white mat markers on the studio floor.
– Class is complete once the teacher finishes leading savasana, or final relaxation.
– The teacher will end the class with ‘Namaste’ which you are welcome to repeat back to them.
– Please pack up and leave the room quietly if others are continuing their relaxation.
– Please visit our FAQs
Find out More
Would you like to find out more about our special offer or make a booking? Send us a message below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to answer your questions or book you in.
“Kula is a beautiful sanctuary with a warm community vibe. They have a varied range of class styles from Power to Restorative, which accommodate all levels and abilities!”
“Kula Yoga is a beautiful and tranquil space to practice yoga. It is an amazingly welcoming and inspiring community to be a part of!”