Our Yoga Teacher Mentorship Program allows you to book a private session, or multi session package, with one of our experienced and highly qualified senior teachers to take your teaching to the next level.
Whether you’re a new graduate or experienced teacher, our mentoring program can provide you with the skills, vocabulary & tools to step into your yoga class with confidence.
In addition to our private sessions, we offer a special package which gives you the opportunity to practice in our space and experiencing our teaching style in person throughout your mentorship.
We can tailor your sessions to suit your specific needs, including the following topics:
– Provide intelligently sequenced classes to suit different yoga styles and levels.
– Offer effective verbal cuing and alignment techniques to position students safely.
– Receive training in hands on adjustments to enhance your student’s experience.
– Use yoga props, equipment, modifications and variations to suit beginners through to advanced students.
– Weave anatomy, philosophy and themes into your teaching spiel to inspire your students.
– Pre & Postnatal Yoga, including modifications for pregnant students in a general yoga class.
– Yoga Therapy techniques for working one-on-one with students
– Technique in a range of styles to build a strong foundation and work towards peak poses including:
Hot Yoga, Power Vinyasa, Slow Flow, Yin Yoga, Prenatal/Postnatal, Mums & Bubs, Fertility, and Beginners/Basics classes.
Our senior teachers leading the program will also help you to find your teaching voice, guide your direction and focus as a teacher, and assist in evolving your teaching ability.
Their goal is to help you step into teaching roles with confidence, enthusiasm and experience.
To enquire about our mentorship program, and more about the senior teachers available, please email us or call 1300 992 133.
Find out More
Would you like further information about the extra services Kula offer? Send us a message below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible to answer your questions.