Surrey Hills Yoga
WELCOME TO OUR SURREY HILLS YOGIS
Kula Yoga is a stunning Yoga studio only a short 10 to 15 minute drive from Surrey Hills. We are located on Auburn Road, near Riversdale Road, Hawthorn. We offer a range of specialised Yoga classes including Hot Yoga, Flow, Slow Flow and Yin Yoga.
- Our Yoga timetable offers you the convenience of 37 Yoga classes from Monday to Sunday ~ all levels, everyone residing in Surrey Hills are welcome.
- We are the closest Hot Yoga studio to Surrey Hills with specialised FIR heaters for healthy heat ~ we avoid the humidity often found in Bikram Yoga.
- Our Flow Yoga classes are vinyasa based to help you tone and strengthen in a warm room.
- Yin Yoga is perfect for relaxation with long, deep stretches to mobilise your body.
- Newcomers + beginners to Yoga are encouraged to try our Slow Flow Yoga classes for assistance with technique.
- Our expert Yoga teaching team are friendly and knowledgeable.
- We run a Yoga retreat a few times throughout the year.
Enjoy 2 Weeks Yoga For $55
Intro Offer - Unlimited in-studio and online
A YOGA STUDIO ONLY 10 MINUTES FROM SURREY HILLS
If you are a resident of Surrey Hills in Melbourne we invite you to join our Yoga studio right near Surrey Hills. You can sign up for our introductory offer and enjoy ‘6 Yoga Classes for $50’.
You’ll find parking directly out front of the Yoga studio, or in the surrounding streets.
SURREY HILLS Yoga VICTORIA Class Types
– For our Hot Yoga class we turn the heat up to 35 degrees to detoxify and revitalise.
– The heat allows the body to open up and find depth in the poses.
– The class incorporates breathing exercises, vinyasa flow sequences, standing, balancing, seated and twisted poses.
– Our Hot Yoga includes vinyasa flow to build fitness and strength as well as static poses similar to those found in the Bikram Yoga sequence.
– Come to class hydrated. A towel and water bottle are recommended.
– For Flow we keep the temperature at a balmy 27 degrees for an energetic and rejuvenating class.
– Dynamic vinyasa flow will help to sculpt your body and release your mind.
– This is a faster paced Yoga class that builds cardio fitness as you synchronise movement with breath for a dynamic full body workout.
– Our flow integrates awareness and alignment while building strength, tone, flexibility and core stability.
– The Yoga class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, seated, twisted and inverted poses.
– Our Slow Flow is all about control and alignment, with as much creativity but half the pace of our Flow.
– Practiced in a comfortable 27 degrees, we connect movement with breath to create a sustained flow.
– Slow Flow is the perfect transition towards Hot & Flow, where you will focus on technique and control to stabilise and build strength.
– This conscious flow will help you build the confidence to work towards advanced variations.
– The Yoga class may include sun salutations, standing and arm balancing, twisted and inverted poses.
– Yin Yoga is a meditative and slow paced class with long, deep holds for enhanced mobility and relaxation.
– Enjoy a deep stretch especially through the hips, pelvis and spine. Yin Yoga creates space in your body and stimulates the body’s meridian lines (energy lines).
– Enjoy this gentle class in a welcoming, regular temperature room. Sequencing may include seated, twisted and supported poses held for 2-5 minutes.
– A therapeutic complement to our energetic classes and to balance out an active lifestyle. ‘Yin’ is perfect for those looking for a blissful Yoga class to relax and unwind.