The Magic Of India
Rishikesh. Delhi. Agra. Jaipur.
October 6-17, 2019.
Experience the birthplace of yoga – Rishikesh – on the banks of the Ganges river and the base of the Himalayas, before discovering the Golden Triangle, the infamous route connecting Delhi, Agra and Jaipur with fragrant markets, ancient architecture and gilded palaces including the iconic Taj Mahal.
This will be a life changing yoga retreat not to be missed.
> DATES: October 6 to 17, 2019.
> RETREAT LEADER: Kacey Smith, founder of Kula Yoga.
> CO-TEACHER RISHIKESH: Ashley Dunlop
Twin Share Deluxe Room: From $4090 AUD
Single Deluxe Room: From $4990 AUD
*** Bonus offer: The first 10 people to upgrade to Superior Mountain View Room will receive a Free Sacred Cave Ganges & Meditation Tour ***
(Note: option for just Rishikesh, or just the Golden Triangle may be available depending on numbers).
For more information or to book your spot: Call 1300 992 133 or email us.
Join us for an incredible 12 day / 11 night journey through Mother India in October 2019.
– 12 day yoga tour personally facilitated by Kacey Smith – founder of Kula Yoga & Ashley Dunlop – USA (Rishikesh only)
– 11 nights 4 & 5 star accommodation Rishikesh – Delhi – Agra – Jaipur.
– Delicious Meals
– Breakfast daily.
– Rishikesh – welcome dinner & closing BBQ candlelit dinner.
– Golden Triangle – opening dinner, 4 lunches & farewell closing supper.
– Return Airport Group Transfers Dehradun to Rishikesh for flights booked on common group flight
– Domestic Flight Jaipur to Delhi – with return airport transfers.
– Fully escorted English speaking guide for the Golden Triangle tour duration.
– Private Driver and Air Conditioned Coach Transportation for the Golden Triangle.
– All touring in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, entrance and monument fees, to the Taj Mahal, Palaces and forts Jeep ride.
– Guided Walking Tour Rishikesh.
– Himalayan Sunrise & Devi Temple Tour.
– Closing Homa Fire Ceremony.
– Sacred Aarti on the Ganges.
– All taxes, tolls included
In Rishikesh we will enjoy a daily morning vinyasa and evening yin class. As we travel along the Golden Triangle this may reduce to one class on the days we’re busy exploring this exotic land.
As we evolve our vinyasa and yin practice we will also weave in meditation, pranayama breathing exercises, yoga nidra and an exploration of the rich traditions, philosophy, myths and mantras of this exotic land.
ADDITIONAL COSTS & INFORMATION:
Your return flights to Delhi, India as well as domestic connection to Dehradun are not included. We are partnering with Divinity Travel to help organise your flights at the best times and rates for the retreat. They will also assist with your visa requirements to enter India.
You will need to organise travel insurance (compulsory).
Costs for travel documents (travel visa and valid passport)
Meals and drinks not specified.
Please note that the holy city of Rishikesh is completely alcohol free and vegan.
Optional Tours include:
– Half day Sacred Cave, Ganges and meditation tour.
– Day trip to The Beatles Ashram – Maharishi Mahesh Yogi Ashram
– Ramana Osho Orphanage cafe – all proceeds go back to the children.
– Spa treatments at the in house spa.
– Ayurvedic cooking classes.
– Hindi ‘henna hands’ art designs.
– Cancellation conditions: A non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking and booking conditions apply.
yoga teacher & retreat leader
The retreat will be led by Kula Yoga’s Founder, Kacey Smith. Kacey has let many overseas retreats and can’t wait to explore India with you. Her love for travel led her Canada where she completed her teacher training at YYOGA Neoalpine in Hot Yoga, with a further intensive in Power Vinyasa.
She has attended workshops and intensives with some incredible teachers including Jimmy Barkan (The Barkan Method), John Friend and Chris Chavez (Anusara), Manju Jois (Ashtanga) and Donna Farhi. With a background in gymnastics, Kacey was drawn to yoga for the physical benefits.
She soon found value in the blissful mind-body connection that continuously inspires her to practice. She sees the mat as a powerful source we can plug into, to spark a positive and healthy life.
Ashley Dunlop (USA) will be joining Kacey as her Co-Teacher for the Rishikesh section of the retreat.
Ashley is a yoga teacher, teacher trainer and yoga business insider from San Francisco.
She uses yoga, meditation and life coaching techniques to help others recalibrate from within and restore a natural state of balance, creativity and inspiration.
Ashley is a world traveler, teaches internationally and has a big case of the wanderlust bug. You can connect with Ashley via Instagram @ashleydunlop.